This role supports the Managing Director (MD) in his demanding daily work covering a wide range of activities as compiling business reports, strategy papers, marketing concepts etc. based on MD’s input. In addition, the candidate coordinates MD and his direct reports in respect of travels, internal and external meetings and presentations, customer visits and visits of representatives of the American Headquarter and C-Level Customers.
- Assisting the MD to plan and to execute his daily work
- Assist with compiling business reports, strategy papers, marketing concepts and presentations
- Assisting with the collation of market intelligence including competitors’ strategies and technical information
- Compile and review content of the internal communication by means of Intranet, Newsletters and e-mail correspondence
- Communicate with Key Opinion Leaders
- Follow up on plans and action lists, enforce implementation of agreed measures
- Support of MD to drive projects regarding quality, compliance and other initiatives of strategic importance
- Prepare material for budget reviews, Target Agreements with partners
- Cooperation with Business development/Channel Manager to develop the Market
At least 10 years of experience as assistant to general management in a global healthcare related company
- Experience in marketing, strategic planning or controlling
- Effective project management skills
- Very strong administration and organisational skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Professional oral and written English language skills
- Very high social competencies and strong interpersonal skills to successfully move in a very international environment
- Experience in managing social media tools
- HR and Talent management related activities
- Event management
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. Master’s Degree would be an advantage.
An attractive compensation package commensurate with this senior leadership role will be provided.
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Include 3 bullet points about why you’re the best choice for the job.
- Put “Business Planning & Admin” in the subject line.